Comprehensive array of high speed interconnects including quadrax and twinax connectors. We manufacturing to the following protocols: Fibre Channel, Ethernet Firewire, USB, DVI and InfiniBand. Quadrax and twinax contacts are designed for transmission of Ethernet, high speed signal in harsh environments where integrity and reliability are essential. Consisting of an outer shield and either two (twinax) or four (quadrax) inner contacts, the high speed copper contacts can be setup in a number of formats including MIL-DTL-38999, ARINC 600, MIL-DTL-83527 and D Sub-miniature.
Smiths Interconnect High power interconnects are offered in ruggedized, single and multi-way formats with power up to 1,200 Amps that provide excellent performance in harsh environment conditions. Employing Hyperboloid, the original superior performing contact technology, for use in demanding environments where reliability and safety are critical.
New HBB Series Single Pole Connectors:
- Compact interconnect rated at 300 A in size 17 shell and 500 A in size 21 shell.
- High shock and vibration immunity.
- 5000 mating cycles.
- Gender reversible plugs and receptacles with push lock to mate and quick release latch to un-mate.
- 360° EMI/RFI shielding as standard.
- RoHs compliant black zinc nickel finish aluminium shell.
- Sealed IPx7 and IP6K9K when mated.
L Series Connectors:
- Mixed signal, power, and coaxial modules. Provides up to 200 amps power.
- Cable to chassis and rack & panel; Plastic backshell with strain relief and half turn quick disconnect jackscrew.
- Float mountable for blind mating.
- Configurations compliant to EN45545 standards Different signals.
- High reliability contact technology.
- Several locking devices and hood are available.
LSH Series Connectors
- 1 to 6 way 6mm contacts with 200 amps per contact.
- Very low mating forces.
- Radial float .049" (1.25mm).
- Threaded terminals.
- Blind mate capability.
M40/M58 Series Connectors:
- Heavy drive and high current applications.
- Reliable contact technology.
- 360° EMC shielding.
- Shell Material: Aluminum, Alloy.
Transformer Series Connectors:
- High density modular solution.
- High power, up to 300A / 500A.
- Straight, angled and shunt termination styles.
- Cable section size from 25mm² to 50mm² / 240mm².